Saturday, April 2, 2011

Perseverance

        I returned to the great Mother to pay a visit. The weather had changed significantly since the last time I saw her, from blustery cold to positively balmy. Spring is finally falling upon her greatness, and the fish are moving in to do their primal duty. For the angler, this means fishing of epic proportions, and a chance to ignite an incredible passion for fly fishing within the beginner.


       I have a passion for being the teacher, and I thoroughly enjoy passing on what I have learned to a patient and open student who is thankful, happy, and mentally as well as physically tough. There is nothing quite like casting a fly, laughing, and talking smack all day like old friends. Some people just bring out the best in others, and for that I am thankful.


       Thank you for allowing me to ignite a new passion in you Dani, to show you wellness and serenity in its truest form. I can only hope that you will remember the powerful nature, and soul healing prowess of Pyramid Lake for the remainder of your days upon this Earth.
































































What a kick ass time.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment