Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Refined class.

I have always advocated and embraced each and every form of angling, and I continue to support each individuals methodology in the pursuit of the sport without prejudice or elitism. I confess however, that I have come to understand that there is an elevated level of refinement involved in the artistic qualities found in fly fishing. I have found that there is a high degree of skill involved, and a never ending learning curve which contains a profound appeal to my personality traits.

George proclaimed this morning, "I would rather catch one fish on the swing, than ten under the indicator." I am guilty of loving to feel the angry thrashing of a silver bullet in any way that I can.....but brother, I get it, I really do.


I thank you yet  again for another crisp quality morning spent learning from you.























No comments:

Post a Comment