Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mystical

I think that one of my all time favorite things to do is to expose a beginner to an all new fishery, one with great history and a habit of producing big fish. I am meticulous in choosing the type of personality that I share my knowledge with, it must be someone who shows a passion and great respect for creatures nestled in pristine environments. I found that passion and respect in a friend of mine, a person whom amazes me with his Tenacity and drive every single day, a person whom I like to call "enabled", because he is more capable than most of the people I know which take for granted having everything that the need to get by.

Thank you for spending your weekend with me Evan, you are an inspiration to many, and what is even greater is the fact that you don't even know it.








                                                                             







No comments:

Post a Comment